It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:27 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:37 pm 
Offline
Rat Biker
Rat Biker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:31 pm
Posts: 538
Location: in a house
dont know what you lot are on about looks fine if you pissed on stella and your living it up on a pill  ..........every ones a critic  eh  :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:41 pm 
Offline
Rat Biker
Rat Biker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:31 pm
Posts: 538
Location: in a house
or you could say its a bag of overpriced shit and the owner needs a slap for buying a goldwing in the first place! then triking it! and then theres the screen angle that  looks shit too! did i miss anything out? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:58 pm 
Offline
Senior Rat Biker
Senior Rat Biker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:24 pm
Posts: 1107
Location: Wiltshire
Sgt D:24356 wrote:
or you could say its a bag of overpriced shit and the owner needs a slap for buying a goldwing in the first place! then triking it! and then theres the screen angle that  looks shit too! did i miss anything out? :lol:

nail on the head

_________________
'Loud pipes, Save Lives !'
'And annoy the neighbours'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:59 pm 
Offline
Senior Rat Biker
Senior Rat Biker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:24 pm
Posts: 1107
Location: Wiltshire
8 ball:24358 wrote:
Sgt D:24356 wrote:
or you could say its a bag of overpriced shit and the owner needs a slap for buying a goldwing in the first place! then triking it! and then theres the screen angle that  looks shit too! did i miss anything out? :lol:

nail on the head


or nail in the tyre which ever you prefer

_________________
'Loud pipes, Save Lives !'
'And annoy the neighbours'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:56 pm 
Offline
Rat Biker
Rat Biker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:31 pm
Posts: 538
Location: in a house
im not too keen on the paint scheme or the chrome  really its not my thing but thats just my opinion i wouldnt wont to upset anyone pls dont judge me for my comment in any way im a kind a warm hearted caring person  i give to charity and love fluffy animals and hug trees etc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:44 am 
Offline
Senior Rat Biker
Senior Rat Biker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:24 pm
Posts: 1107
Location: Wiltshire
Sgt D:24361 wrote:
im not too keen on the paint scheme or the chrome  really its not my thing but thats just my opinion i wouldnt wont to upset anyone pls dont judge me for my comment in any way im a kind a warm hearted caring person  i give to charity and love fluffy animals and hug trees etc


lol, with a pocket full of nails  :lol:

_________________
'Loud pipes, Save Lives !'
'And annoy the neighbours'


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group